Steps in IVf Treatment:
There are 5 basic steps within the IVF and embryo transfer process:
- Step 1:
- Fertility medications are prescribed to stimulate egg production. Multiple eggs are desired because some eggs will not develop or fertilize when retrieval. A transvaginal ultrasound is
employed to look at the ovaries, and blood test samples are taken to see hormone levels by our IVF Specilists in Andra Pradesh who provide best IVF Treatments in Andhra Pradesh.
- Step 2:
- Eggs are retrieved through a minor surgical treatment that uses ultrasound imaging to guide a hollow needle through the pelvic cavity to remove the eggs. Medication is provided to scale back
and remove potential discomfort which is the best part in the IVF Treatments in Guntur.
- Step 3:
- The male is asked to provide a sample of sperm cell, that is ready for combining with the eggs.
- Step 4:
- During a process known as insemination, the sperm cell and eggs are mixed together and stored in a laboratory dish to encourage fertilization. In some cases where there is a lower chance of
fertilization, intracytoplasmic sperm cell injection (ICSI) could also be used. Through this procedure, a single sperm cell is injected directly into the egg in
an attempt to achieve fertilization. The eggs are monitored to confirm that fertilization and cell division are taking place. Once this happens, the fertilised eggs are considered embryos. And
the Embryos taken and transferred as a part of best IVF Treatments in Andhra Pradesh.
- Step 5:
- The embryos are usually transferred into the woman’s uterus 3 to 5 days following egg retrieval and fertilization. A tube or tiny tube is inserted into the uterus to transfer the embryos. This
procedure is painless for many ladies, although some might experience gentle cramping. If the procedure is successful, implantation usually happens around six to 10 days following egg
retrieval. Later on after successful pregnancy our best gynaecology doctors in Andhra Pradesh. Complete care for the women is provided in our Ahalya IVF by our
gynaecology specialists in Andhra Pradesh as they are experienced, expertised and dedicated in their professions.
Some side effects when IVF may include: Passing a small amount of fluid (may be clear or blood-tinged) after the procedure, Mild cramping, Mild bloating, Constipation, and
Breast tenderness. IVF is a type of assisted reproductive technology used for infertility treatment and gestational surrogacy in the process of best IVF
Treatments in Guntur, in which a fertilised egg is implanted into a surrogate's uterus, and the resulting child is genetically unrelated to the surrogate.