Ultrasound is sound waves with frequencies higher than the upper audible limit of human hearing. It is used to see internal body structures such as tendons, muscles, joints, vessels and internal organs. Its aim is often to find a source of a disease or to exclude any pathology. The practice of examining pregnant women using ultrasound is called obstetric ultrasound, and is widely used.
Our Ultra Sound services includes:
1. Fetal ultrasound & anomaly scan.
2. Umbilical artery color Doppler flow velocimetry for high risk pregnancy.
3. Transvaginal color Doppler for ovarian malignancy, ectopic pregnancy, pregnancy induced hypertension and infertility studies.
4. Fetal interventional sonography.
5. Transvaginal follicular study.